This document explains about enabling biometrics in an application.
By enabling biometrics it sets Authenticate to use WebAuthn APIs as part of the login process for users. This would allow login to be performed by the biometric options available on a user's device, such as such as FaceID and TouchID.
Where do I start?
- In the Haventec Console menu, click Applications.
- From the Application List, click the Settings tab for the relevant application.
- From Main Settings menu options select Biometrics
- The Biometric page is displayed
- Select to toggle Enable WebAuthn to Enabled.
- Should you wish to disable Biometrics toggle the Enable WebAuthn to Disabled